Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Kate & Sal - May 7, 2011 St. Mary's Church & Lebaron Hills Country Club

Kate & Sal's wedding was the first wedding our season and it was really special to me. I am good friends with the bride's brother and it was an honor to share in this family's special day. One of my favorite moments was when Kate's two brothers joined her on the dance floor for an impromptu dance and a spontaneous circle of guests formed around them. I thought it was so sweet and then I looked at Kate's mother - she had tears in her eyes and her hands cupped over her mouth. The groom then joined in and it was so evident how close and happy this family truly was.

The dream team of vendors that day included CE DJ's, Milestones floral, Mike Picard Videography, Leatherwood Photography, and Cake by Montillio's. Thanks to Jenn Leatherwood for her amazing photos and letting us feature them here. Enjoy & be inspired!












No comments:

Post a Comment