Thursday, December 31, 2009

Best Wedding Songs

For anyone like me, who prefers a more non-traditional first dance song, I've compiled a list of my favorites. For a great LAST dance song (for Saturday weddings) listen to Nick Drake's "Saturday Sun". Hope this helps all you brides in your wedding song despair! Use youtube/google any of the following tracks to hear them...



Westlife - Let There Be Love
Ingrid Michaelson - The Way I Am
Dan Auerbach - When the Night Comes
Nick Drake - Northern sky
Plain White T's - 1,2,3,4
Dave Matthew Band – Steady as We Go (Recorded Version on Stand Up Album)
Ray Lamontagne - Hold You in My Arms
Bright Eyes - First Day of My Life
Michael Buble - You and I
Ray LaMontagne - You are the Best Thing
Tori Amos – Thank You (Led Zepplin Cover)
Fergie - Finally
Jamie Cullum - What a Difference a Day Makes
Adele - Make you Feel My Love
Grand Parade - Reindeer Section
Lisa Hannigan & Gary Lightbody – Some Surprise
Coldplay - Yellow
Norah Jones – Come Away With Me
Bens Folds – The Luckiest
Jason Mraz - Lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment