Thursday, March 25, 2010

Kevin Trimmer Photography

Each year I meet more and more photographers and each year, it gets easier to set the original artists apart from the rest. Recently, I met a photographer out of Rhode Island, Kevin Trimmer, whose work was more than impressive. As he showed me his photographs, he told me stories about some of the couples and spoke of what was happening when some of the shots were being taken. But even without his narratives, his shots are so... clear. It's so easy to see the full story... the raw emotion... and the different characters within. His ability to capture people "in the moment", his eye for color, and his original style is truly admirable. I am happy to know him and look forward to working with him later this year!

Some pictures of Kevin's photos are below; make sure you check out his amazing website!

http://www.kevintrimmerphotography.com/









Best of luck to you Kevin!

2 comments: